Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I woke up Wednesday morning and ...

I woke up Wednesday morning and ...

... my neighbors are still people who deserve my good neighborliness;

... pizza still tastes good;

... abuse of power, bigotry, oppression, and disrespect still give me a holy discontent;

... my mission is still to show others who Jesus is and invite them to simply consider His place in their lives;

... my politics still pale in comparison to loving others;

... Daylight Saving Time is still useless;

... my government still can't save me;

... my bank account still can't satisfy my soul;

... my wife is still sweet;

... my president still needs my prayers;

... my car still pulls a little to one side;

... and the things of the human race are still wonderful, horrible, and limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment